The way I see it: Addendum
استقلال القضاء حق كل المصريين

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Addendum


My friend Hussam just informed me that I need to put numbers and things of the sort when making arguments about the state of education or the economy of Egypt. That makes complete sense, and let me inform anyone who has bothered to read this far that I will not generally do that unless I feel really strongly about the topic.

Other than that, please, don't take anything I say for granted. Im sorry if Im going to force you to do a bit of research, but sometimes I just dont have the numbers at hand. I dont have access to a computer at home at the moment and techincally speaking, I shouldnt be blogging from work. It would be pretty obvious that I am not doing my work if I was to embark on a journey of statistical discovery and uncovering.

So BASICALLY... Sorry!

Listed on BlogShares