skip to main | skip to sidebar

The way I see it

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I found this funny and heart-warming

What can I say? I've always told myself that I won't blog about jokes or personal things that have no effect on anyone but I. And yet, well...

And yet this post on My Lebanese Dream had me laughing, grinning and smiling for long minutes.


Yup. That's the way I see it.



Tags: Lebanese, humor, blog
Posted by Faisal at 4/30/2006 06:46:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2006 (53)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • We screamed Denmark. What about Saudi Arabia?
      • Pakistan: First the bomb, now the missile.
      • I found this funny and heart-warming
      • Al-Jazeera's Egyptian Bureau Chief released
      • Egyptian government clamps down on Press. Activist...
      • Dahab and Northern Sinai - News and comments.
      • Leave Iran be. Or don't, it's your funeral.
      • Egypt. Land of Civilization.
      • Egypt. Egypt. Egypt.
      • Hamas: not completely broke.
      • Random News and Opinions
      • Egypt: Muslims vs. Christians. This has gone on lo...
      • ACHTUNG Egyptian Drivers! I value my life.
      • Arab music channels and... theological advertising?
      • Blogs... should they? Shouldn't they?
      • Battle of the Wafd II
      • Battle of the Wafd
      • Some Hepatitis C and TB, please. Thank You.
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (7)

About Me

Faisal
View my complete profile