The way I see it: (No Title)
استقلال القضاء حق كل المصريين

Sunday, March 12, 2006

(No Title)


Hmm. Lets see, I really think that you have made some MAJOR leaps in logic. Out of insane curiousity, I am wondering how it is you are so sure that the Israeli girl was being fake? I mean for all you know the girl was just trying to get along. And what's more she had one Egyptian girl and two Jordanians with her in the same room!! Come on, she had to, at the very least, feel extremely awkward. You can't really blame her for trying to get along. Not to mention that that was the whole idea of the project, she must have been terrified.

Now lets get to the guy who "respected" your hatred. For all you know he could have been checking out your ass, or thinking the he can score one for Israeli males.

Sorry if I am slamming your blog. It ain't personal.

Listed on BlogShares